ui Software Engineer ii - Supply & Inventory Planning Technology, India - Planning & Manufacturing Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* Be an Advocate & Technology Leader
* Program well-designed, testable, efficient and documented code
* Evolve S&IP Technology Best Practices
* Build strong and effective partnerships with Tech Leaders and Architects across the Function
* Advocate DevOps practices and mindset
Lead and Deliver Technology Products
* Front End UI application development with emphasis on distributed systems concepts.
* Implement Micro service architecture principles and practices.
* Implement technologies associated with service-oriented computing and service engineering.
* Design, develop, review code, and deploy cloud-based solutions.
* Collaborate with Product leaders to understand requirements to define scope and estimate level of effort.
* Drive engineering activities from designing through deployment while adhering to established Architectural guidelines and principles.
* Collaborate with other stake holders in evolving Planning technical platforms, technology stack and solutions to meet demand of our ever-changing consumer needs.
* Provide insights for developing and communicating Technology Strategy and roadmap; ensure alignment to Planning technology strategies.
* Help build an effective team and partnership with stakeholders.
* Has demonstrated experience in working with teams over multiple domains
* Demonstrated ability in building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance application and solutions
* Knowledge and experience Engineering essentials such as languages (Java Scripting, Go Lang, Python, etc..), source control.
* Expert knowledge and experience with a diversity of tools and platforms
* Proven ability to rapidly learn and evolve organization in using new technologies
* 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
* Should have experience in cloud technologies like Azure, Amazon, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
* Should have experience in deployment of serverless applications
* Experienced in unit, integration, and end-to-end testing using Jest or other tools.
* Experienced in automated OpenAPI3 based contract testing using tools like Postman.
* Well versed with Agile methodology.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
* Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation.