Transformational Initiative Information Security Lead, India - Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're looking for a Transformational Initiative Information Security Lead. This role will be involved with building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. The focus areas for this role are Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Consumer, and Business to Business Security within Nike.
The candidate needs to have strong Application Security knowledge, extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and be a motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
SECTION 2: WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* If this is you, you'll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
* Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike business processes, applications, and solutions are aligned with Corporate Information Security standards when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
* Work closely with Nike Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
* Partner with internal business and technology teams to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike's Global Technology capabilities
* Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
SECTION 3: WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will work with your peers in Corporate Information Security and partner with internal groups across Nike.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Management, or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
* Experience in developing with Java, .NET, or Python is highly beneficial
* Consultation experience to influence key business decisions through written and verbal guidance at all levels of the company.
* Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
* Experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
* Specific skill sets in information security advisory for enterprise transformational initiatives is highly beneficial in one or more areas such as building capabilities around capturing consumer data, editorial content personalization, integration with partner businesses with sharing inventory and membership data, demand forecasting and analytics, digitizing product design and development, strategic materials staging and management, Radio-frequency identification (RFID) and Quick Response (QR) code to track and manage product and materials, creating speed to market capabilities from conception to consumer, data centralization and unlocking powerful analytics and reporting, SAP S/4 HANA, experience and perspective to provide practical, technical and logistical risk management direction to cross-functional business teams; enabling the business to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the company.
* CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly beneficial.