Mumbai (All Areas), IN
Territory Sales Manager @ Mumbai
Country : India
Region : Maharashtra
Town : Mumbai
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Metropolis Healthcare Limited is one of leading and renowned Indian diagnostics companies. The Company owns a chain of diagnostic centres across India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Over the years, Metropolis has carved a niche for itself.
The Company enjoys a loyal customer base, reflecting its strength as a brand offering superior diagnostic tests and services.
With its widespread operational network, Metropolis offers a comprehensive range of clinical laboratory tests and profiles. These tests and profiles are used for prediction, early detection, diagnostic screening, confirmation and/or monitoring of the disease.
Metropolis plays a pivotal role in raising the bar of diagnostic accuracy, technological equipment, customer experience and research-driven empathetic service in the industry.
1. Target and secure profitable new business in line with national marketing/ sales strategy by effectively targeting
prospective accounts, creating in-depth prospect profiles, building relationships and securing the business.
2. Provide overall support and expertise to new accounts to ensure clients receive highest level of quality service utilizing operational personnel to resolve problems and when necessary.
3. Develop and manage relationships with targeted accounts to drive successful closure and ensure future utilization
4. Develop implementation plans for securing and managing account contracts by coordinating the efforts of key players in the sales and operations organizations.
5. Educate customers on the breadth of testing at Metropolis Health Services (esoteric testing and specifics related to campaigns) and the benefits of such testing
6. Educate new customers on all Metropolis Healthcare processes and procedures to ensure accurate and
7. Participate with Area Sales Managers/ Sales Executives/ Technical Sales Officer in developing overall business plans for increasing volume and profitability
8. Prepare and present proposals and bids by using all standard processes, procedures and templates.
9. Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of company products and those of the competitors and share this information with leadership.
10. Ensure total compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
11. Perform any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Preferably from Diagnostic industry, second preference will be given to candidates from healthcare sector
Candidates with multi product handling experience in pharmacy industry with excellent performance in past may be considered
Other skills : Profitability, Area Sales, Service Quality, Sales Operations, Technical Sales, Sales Strategy, Territory Sales Management, New Business, Marketing
Experience: 5 to 7 years