Technical Program Manager, India - Marketing Technology Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Content platform for the ecosystem of Sport to efficiently power Nike's Global, Personalized, Consumer anywhere experiences and journeys.
Nike strives to connect athletes* to every aspect of sport* through daily engagement. We want to accompany them on their athletic journeys every day. A consumer wants to engage with Nike on the channels that resonate with her. She expects the experience to be contextual, relevant, and personalized based on information she's shared with Nike. She is not satisfied with one size fits all marketing strategies. Content must be in her language.
The content platform provides tools and services to handle and publish a single pool of localized content that is attributed for personalized delivery. Our headless approach enables multi-channel content reuse. Automation enables us to all PDPs to assemble and publish without human intervention.
Globalization capabilities unlock accelerated go-to-market for global experiences and consistent cross channel journeys by reducing the time and cost to develop internationalized experiences. The vendor agnostic localization capability unlocks scale and quality through a distributed linguist marketplace that includes machine translation capabilities.
Product copywriting capability ensures quality, consistency, and timely seasonal readiness of localized, SEO-friendly product copy across Direct and Partner channels.
We're looking for a Technical Program Manager, who will be crucial to program delivery in Nike Marketing Technology, collaborating with leadership and technical teams to refine, implement, and guide the continued evolution of Nike's Marketing Technology programs. The candidate needs to have a deep knowledge of program management, a passion to drive the long-term roadmap and a strong aim to empower others. High-level strategic thought, good communication, collaboration skills, and attention to detail are key!
PLANNING, CONTROL AND DELIVERY
* Responsible for using Agile principles to design work plans with the team. Guides alignment on scope and work schedule within the team and across dependent teams as needed. Accountable for ensuring the process is adhered to.
* Responsible for assessing impacts of change to program scope or priorities on the squads.
* Facilitates work intake within team or teams. Facilitates data-driven prioritization conversations between engineering and product.
* Responsible for working with teams and across teams in identifying, managing and communicating dependencies that may impact value delivery.
* Responsible for working with the team to assess delivery risk and implement countermeasures.
BUSINESS INSIGHTS AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
* Advanced Agile mindset. Responsible for facilitating cross-functional team and multi-team ceremonies. Performs Agile training and brings new ideas to the team.
* Partners with leaders across the enterprise to understand and build strategies to quantitatively assess team health. Identifies key metrics, defines context, and crafts narratives to help leaders better support their teams.
* Able to quickly onboard and self-assess a team's Agile maturity.
* Responsible for driving continuous process improvements in the team's value stream and champions a continuous improvement mindset and culture.
COMMUNICATION AND PARTNERSHIPS
* Responsible for effectively communicating their team's progress to business partners and stakeholders.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex ideas in a concise manner with confidence and clarity at all organizational levels.
* Partners with Program Managers to execute cross-team initiatives in a scaled Agile environment.
* Partners with program, engineering, and product team leadership to ensure teams are aligned to the context of work being delivered.
DEMONSTRATED EXPERTISE AND CAPABILITIES
* Serves as an expert resource for Agile thinking and process. Responsible for teaching and advancing the Agile capabilities of teams.
* Responsible for cultivating diverse team. Builds a culture of inclusion across the organization.
* Able to drive results and influence others toward a business objective regardless of reporting structure.
* Proven experience standing up and stabilizing new and existing teams.
* Capable of mentoring and training Scrum Masters and Program Managers on Agile practices, principles and values.
* Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) and a minimum of 5 years of relevant program management experience
* PMP, Agile, Scrum, or other program / project management certifications strongly preferred.
* At least 5 years of experience working in IT or software development programs
* Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and as a partner to other teams within Nike, Inc., locally and globally
* Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to gather and synthesize relevant information, actively listen, facilitate open discussions, verbalize ideas effectively, navigate high-stress situations with senior leadership, and handle and lead solutions
* Proven presentation and facilitation skills
* Experienced in handling and protecting confidential, sensitive data
* Excitement for connecting and highlighting the Marketing Technology mission and services to core Nike business units