Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd.
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973 with a single store in Bahrain, has grown into one of the largest retail conglomerates in the Middle East and is expanding rapidly in India. The Group currently operates over 900 stores encompassing a retail presence of over 13.4 million square feet across 15 countries and employs around 31,000 employees world over. In addition to retail sector, the Group has also diversified into leisure, food, hotels and electronics and has created a comprehensive infrastructure including its own logistics and distribution division, to support its retail operations and other businesses. In 1999, Landmark Group entered India, to revolutionize retailing in the country with the introduction of Lifestyle stores. Landmark Group has launched several of its core retail concepts in the country including Lifestyle (Large format departmental stores), Home Center bt Lifestyle (Home Improvement stores), Splash(Hi-street fashion), Bossini (International apparel brand), Max (Value fashion chain), Spar Hypermarkets, Fun city (Fun & Entertainment Centers).
Store Manager - Easybuy (Max Retail Division) Landmark Group
- Responsible for achievement of set Sales target for the store
- Responsible for SPD achievement as agreed with franchisee partner
- Responsible for achievement of all store KPI targets
- Ensure all staff and managers follow Meet, Greet and Direct
- Ensure staff and managers proactively resolve customers queries/complaints
- Mystery Shopping Audit
- Customer feedback mechanism.
Stock Management & SOP:
- Adherence to 100% SOP as set by Easybuy
- Commercial Audit report based on seasons/ process
- Ensure all measures are taken to control shrinkage
- Ensure that all stock consolidation is executed as per timelines
Marketing & Promotions:
- Ensure all marketing & promotional activities are executed as per timelines and monitored to achieve the Promotion Objective as per the season
- Ensure that the Visual Merchandising and plan-o-gram guidelines are followed as per the SOP
- Ensure feedback from franchisee is shared with marketing team on regular basis and roll out.
- Ensure timely execution of staff engagement & training calendar
- Ensure staff retention and engagement is high through motivation, coaching and guiding
- Recruitment of staffs as per the SOP defined by Easybuy & cost agreed with franchisee partner
- Ensure daily and weekly review with team is done and required actions are highlighted
- Share DSR report on daily basis to franchisee partner & Easybuy team
- Ensure all store facilities are in line with norms
- Ensure that the staffs are well groomed & presentable as per Easybuy standards.
- All Staff including the Security and Housekeeping adhere to Uniform standards as per SOP.
- Experience in Fashion Apparels is MUST
- Experience: 4-9years