Software Engineering Manager, India - Retail Engagement Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The successful candidate is a proven software engineering lead or manager with excellent communication and team building skills and a successful track record of delivering high quality, premium solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be managing a team that builds secure, highly scalable and innovative backend services in a continuous delivery model on the Nike cloud platform. You will lead a team of engineers through daily interactions, career development, and providing them relevant context and inspiration. You will partner daily with product and scrum managers to help prioritize work, lead issue resolution, and guide technology decisions that drive Nike standard methodologies. You will frequently meet with other engineering teams across Nike, to collaborate on feature delivery. Focus areas include consumer experiences and retail technology.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will manage a team of engineers and work with scrum masters and product owners to envision and deliver innovative, seamless solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s products and services to reach millions of consumers through the Nike brand.
* 7+ years relevant work experience with demonstrated ability delivering quality results on time
* 3+ years previous experience leading or managing a technical agile team
* Ability to identify and resolve both people and process related issues
* Setting expectations and asking for the same from others
* Provide environment for team innovation and learning
* Providing direction, empowering your team, and ensuring they have opportunities to grow
* Strong understanding of developing complex data solutions
* Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple business and technical teams
* Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 3 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree