Software Engineer Iii - Inventory Order, India - Move Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Software Engineer III, India for the MOVE Technology team, you will...
* be part of a mission critical team focused on building a high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant supply chain platform that drive Nike's Digital transformation and growth strategies.
* serve as a technical leader for the software engineering team.
* rely on an understanding of scalable, highly available, and consistent distributed systems.
* partner with engineers, architects and other teams to ensure that the ecosystem of services remains loosely coupled and independently scalable.
* design and develop RESTful API's following domain-driven design.
* utilize experience in using inversion of control and creating infrastructure via code.
* remain current with industry trends and participate in development of key innovation features.
* have strong communication skills, solve complex problems, and being a team player is key.
* A minimum of 5-8 years software development experience
* Delivery excellence in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
* Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
* Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
* Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, Scala etc.
* Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB etc.
* Experience working with relational data stores like MySQL, Oracle etc.
* Experience with monitoring and tracing tools like Splunk, SignalFx, New Relic etc.
* Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
* Exposure to Supply Chain domain areas like inventory management, order management, logistics management, warehouse management
* Exposure to implementing or integrating with enterprise scale packages like SAP S4, IBM Sterling, Manhattan WMS
* Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
* Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience.