Software Engineer i, India - Retail Engagement Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and teamwork skills and the ability to multitask, innovate and challenge conventional thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be involved in designing and building secure, highly scalable and innovative backend services in a continuous delivery model on the Nike cloud platform. This role will partner with leads and peers to deliver web services that are robust, architecturally sound, easily maintainable and highly scalable for various Nike omni-channel experiences. Focus areas include consumer experiences and retail technology.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will work with a team of engineers, scrum masters and product owners to envision and deliver innovative, seamless solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s products and services to reach millions of consumers through the Nike brand.
* 2+ years' software development experience designing, developing and testing solutions and coding in Web technologies such as Java, Scala, Node.js or similar
* Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Azure, etc.)
* Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB
* Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
* Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams