Software Engineer - Automation
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Adhere to development coding standards and recommend continuous improvement of processes, tools and methodologies for Automation.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Manage test reporting, defect resolution, results analysis and metrics.
- Ability to work under direction and resolve issues.
- Develop system and application knowledge for higher test quality and coverage.
- 1-3 years of test automation experience.
- Selenium experience writing complex functions, components using Java similar tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience working in a CI / CD environment is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with source control tools like Git, BitBucket, Stash.
- Experience with developer tools and IDEs, such as Eclipse.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.