Senior Technical Recruiter – Global Technology (Contract) - India Capability Center (Icc)
Country : India
Town : BENGALURU
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
In this role you will be responsible for recruiting and supporting multiple pipelines in our technology organization including Architects, Engineers, Leadership roles, Product Owners etc. You'll utilize advanced recruitment methodologies that are designed to deliver a qualified and diverse slate of candidates to hiring managers in an effective and efficient manner. You'll provide subject matter expertise on NIKE's recruitment processes including using an applicant tracking system, a contact management database (CRM) and social networking platforms, in addition to creating and posting requisitions, conducting resume reviews, telephone/in-person screening of candidates and candidate tracking and dispositioning within the applicant tracking system. You'll also lead the process of developing and executing a recruiting strategy for a specific area in technology as well as each individual requisition working within unique functional areas.
You'll utilize broad market knowledge to creatively network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent communities. You'll develop strong partnerships with the business, on a strategic level, that will enable you to have consultative discussions with hiring managers and senior leaders regarding candidates' viability and acquisition strategy. As a member of the Enterprise Talent Acquisition Team, we would expect you to participate on cross-functional project teams and programs.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline, or an additional 2 years' business experience in lieu of a degree
* 8+ years' experience in a full cycle recruiting role in a larger organization, with a strong emphasis in technology recruiting
* Must be a "hunter", ability to identify candidates with a specialized, often rare skill set.
* Strong competency in cold calling, networking, innovative sourcing, and building talent communities within unique functional areas. Strong internet recruiting, social networking and technology/database searching/mining skills required.
* Strong working knowledge of acquisition practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills
* Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo and Avature CRM / ATS is strongly preferred
* Experience in facilitation of behavioral-based interviewing is preferred
* Experience with Digital Assessment Tools such as HireVue
* Executive communication skills, including the ability and judgment to tactfully push back when needed
* Must be customer focused and serve as an acquisition advisor
* Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and tolerance of ambiguity
* Awareness of and sensitivity to influence and work successfully with diverse groups of people including senior leaders
* Excellent time and program management skills
* High degree of independent decision-making and problem-solving capability
* Track record of innovation in acquisition of senior-level talent, and building sustainable strategies to support the same is required
* Technical acumen- must have the ability to understand complex roles
* Passion around Diversity & Inclusion, including D&I Initiatives & Events
* Ability to handle high volume of work, including 15-20 requisitions at any time
* Ability to work flexible hours based on Geo Time Zones (i.e. India, US, Europe, etc.)