Senior Tax Analyst
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst based out of Bangalore, who will provide support in Tax Compliance & Reporting Matters (GST Compliance) for India Region.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Support in collation of information from SAP and various stakeholders for GST Returns, GST Payments and Annual Returns.
- Co-ordinate with Tax Consultants in sharing the information and finalizing the GST payment and Returns.
- GST 2A reconciliation in partnership with Customer and Vendors.
- Support and assist in the reconciliation of indirect tax / withholding tax account with tax returns filed.
- Support in GST Assessment /GST Audit and GST Refund Application by collating information and documents sought by tax authorities.
- Co-ordinate with tax consultant on representation and appeal filing before adjudicating authorities.
- Responsible for robust record keeping of documents and files of tax liability computation, sales register and purchase register to aid audit and investigation, tracking of on-going tax audits and litigation, including consultant fees tracking and approval process.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
This position will be reporting to India Senior Tax Manager and will require to work closely with APAC Tax on Indirect Tax Compliance and Litigation Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accountancy and Finance.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Tax Compliance and Accounting.
- SAP ERP experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent financial, numerical, and analytical skills.
Note to Candidates: Local/Domestic Hire Only.