Senior Software Engineer
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement Salesforce.com and Force.com applications. Deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers. Our Salesforce developer will have strong enterprise business application development. This position will work as part of a development team using rapid development practices.
- Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 6 - 8 years of IT experience and at least 4 - 5 years of Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and lightning development.
- Expertise in lightning aura component development. Web component knowledge preferred.
- Strong expertise on salesforce point and click tools - Schema Builder, Process Flows, Approval Flows, Visual Work Flows, etc.
- Strong expertise on salesforce custom development - APEX Classes, APEX triggers, Asynchronous Processing - Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, Future Methods, Scheduled Apex
- Strong expertise in OOPs concepts and patterns
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce Application Design Patterns and integration patterns.
- Experience with integrating salesforce with other systems
- Experience on various SF products and thorough understanding of their architectures
- Configuration experience with standard and custom Salesforce objects and fields.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in continuous integration and version management tools like GIT hub
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components knowledge
- Knowledge on React JS or any JS framework.
- Salesforce DX
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Connect
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification