Senior Security Engineer, India – Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're looking for a Senior Security Engineer. This role provides technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk, and is part of a diverse, cross-functional team that collaborates globally across the organization with a variety of stakeholders from service desk technicians to system architects, developers and lawyers. The candidate needs to have strong problem-solving skills and be able to determine root cause along with providing relevant solutions. They should have an operational mindset, believe change is an opportunity and not rattled by ambiguity.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* If this is you, you'll be working with the Security Technology Management team and perform these key tasks:
* Assess, analyze, and optimize operational tasks, functions and processes.
* Provide technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk
* Administer and maintain endpoint security controls, primarily focused on tier 2 support for DLP.
* Maintaining proper saturation of endpoint security controls; versions, scoping and exclusions.
* Documentation of Knowledgebase articles, How-to's, policies and procedures.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
* You will report into the Greater China Cybersecurity team and the Security Technology Management team based out of WHQ. You will partner closely with Cyber Defense Center, Data Protection, Engineering Solutions and Delivery, Windows Client/Server Platform and Cloud Security/Automation teams.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study.
* Experience with Endpoint Protection, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxy, PKI and Advanced Threat Protection.
* Experience with cloud, automation and scripting.
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities where you are the driving force ensuring completion and on-time delivery.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a clear business relevant manner that is adjusted to the audience; up, down and across the organization.
* Independent sound decision making is the skill most used on a daily basis.
* Collaboration, mentoring and training members of your team are an innate core skillset
* Passionate about security and self-driven to one-day become an expert.
* Previous enterprise experience and enjoy the challenge of slaying large and ever-changing technical dragons.
* Believe your approach to security balances risk against the needs of the business.
* Excel in a highly matrixed, organized-chaos environment.