Senior Security Automation Engineer, India – Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Sr. Security Automation Engineer, you will use your knowledge of cloud security principles and technologies, CI/CD Pipelines, scripting, API creation and integration, industry best practice, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to develop creative solutions that help drive consistency and streamline security tools and solutions at Nike.
We are looking for a high energy individual with experience and interest in developing cloud native applications, APIs, and data pipelines. This individual will work with a wide range of technologies, both cutting-edge and legacy, and coordinate with both technical and non-technical business teams. Tenacity, an open and curious mind, and desire to learn and understand is critical for success on this team.
* Integrate tools and systems via API
* Process and workflow orchestration
* Secure DevOps principals and CI/CD pipelines
* Leverage cloud technologies and serverless architectures
* Develop and follow best practices for tools and automation development
* Define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
* Perform technical code reviews
* Direct experience and comfort with Python and/or Node.js software development, testing, and tooling required
* Experience and comfort with REST API's required; experience developing REST and Graph API's a plus
* Direct experience with building CD pipelines with toolsets like Jenkins, CircleCI, Artifactory required
* Experience and comfort with OAuth authentication flows and concepts required
* Direct experience with delivering and managing solutions on AWS required; experience with Azure and/or GCP a plus
* Direct experience with containers, container runtimes (i.e. Kubernetes), and/or serverless technologies preferred
* Ability to successfully elicit requirements from appropriate business partners and stakeholders (e.g. functional, performance, technical, compliance)
* Self-directed and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and often ambiguous environment
* Takes pride in work, showing focus, high attention to detail, and build quality
* Critical thinking and proactive problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Desire to learn and continually improve self and others through knowledge sharing
* An interest and desire to learn other programming languages as needed
* Overall passion for technology, with a security-minded approach to problem solving