Senior Sap Cloud Integration Engineer- Sec Tech, Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* Adopt and consume new technologies that are relevant to the SAP Cloud Environment.
* Do operational tasks, handle escalations, process improvements,
* Partner with solution delivery teams, architecture, platform teams to design process integration and CPI integration scenarios.
* Define, document, design, code, test and deploy integrations, customizations, enhancements primarily using SAP PO, SAP CPI, java script, and other SAP specific tools such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs.
* Establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensures those standards are met on an ongoing basis.
* Develop test plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality.
* Works closely with QA/Business resources to support system and integration testing.
* Responsible for performance tuning of objects and systems utilizing best practices
* Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues
* Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
* Work directly with vendor resources to achieve project goals and provide ongoing support of the system.
* Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or a related field
* 5 years Work experience with the SAP integration development tool sets with preference to SAP PO, CPI-DS, APIM, and CPI experience.
* Experience developing integration scenarios with preference on Services, API's and administrating API manager on SAP cloud platform.
* Understanding of Adapters, IDoc, JDBC, JMS, SFTP, FILE, SOAP and REST.
* Experience with Web technologies (XML, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services and Certificate )
* Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
* Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
* Great communications skills.