Senior Ios Engineer Iii, India – Mobile Commerce Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and bright Sr iOS Developer to be part of Mobile Commerce Organization who will help us to build premium, cutting edge native experiences for our five-star flagship mobile apps for our consumers and store personnel globally. Our iOS mobile applications are used in 22+ countries and we serve 11M+ monthly unique users. The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with iOS development and a technical leader that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As part of this world class team, you will be working on mission critical our flagship mobile applications and mobile platform including Nike App and other flagship apps. You will be joining a group of talented engineers to help us create consumer software and services used by all of Nike's consumer mobile applications. As a technical leader, you'll also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology vision forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices that drives Nike's Digital transformation and growth strategies. This is a team that's always on the offense, working on innovative solutions, building world class experiences to serve Nike members around the globe.
* Work with talented engineers for the technical development and delivery of elegant and intuitive app features across development teams, partnering with business stakeholders, QE teams, and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams.
* Provide technical leadership in evaluation, conceptualization, design and development of small features.
* Participate in the breakdown of stories into technical design, implementation tasks, sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
* Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
* Work with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
* Provide strong technical leadership and mentorship to develop the capabilities of Jr team members.
* Exemplify how to write and review code and act on data feedback to decide what to build next.
* Monitor and support health of mobile apps in production.
* Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams (e.g., internal presentations
* to large audiences, detailed blogs, and common inter-team resources).
* Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field.
* 7+ years software engineering experience.
* 3+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift.
* Experience in Swift, related modern iOS frameworks and popular iOS devices. Objective-C experience is a plus.
* Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications and multithreaded experiences.
* Solid foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns.
* Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for mobile applications.
* Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
* Experience with Xcode profiling tools to identify and improve app performance is a plus.
* Well versed with Agile methodology.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* e-Commerce experience is a plus.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.