Senior Information Security Service Manager, India – Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Nike Technology brings together process and technical expertise to create value for the consumer; faster smarter and more securely. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Senior Information Security Service Manager, your role on the Security Technology Management team is to provide technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk.
You will work on a team of experienced security professionals who are passionate about their work and Nike. We are a diverse, cross-functional team that collaborates globally across the organization with a variety of stakeholders from service desk technicians to system architects, developers and lawyers. You will partner closely with Cyber Defense Center, Data Protection, Engineering Solutions and Delivery, Windows Client/Server Platform and Cloud Security/Automation teams to assess, analyze, and optimize operational tasks, functions and processes. Our realm of capabilities and toolsets that we leverage include Endpoint Protection, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxy, PKI and Advanced Threat Protection.
* You have strong problem-solving skills and thrive on your ability to determine root cause and provide relevant solutions.
* An operational mindset is in your blood; the ad-hoc change of evening or weekend plans is seen as an opportunity to grow and excel.
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities where you are the driving force ensuring completion and on-time delivery.
* Cloud, automation and scripting aren't just buzz words but synonymous with your delivery methods.
* Change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn't rattle you.
* You leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills in a clear business relevant manner that is adjusted to the audience; up, down and across the organization.
* Independent sound decision making is the skill most used on a daily basis.
* Collaboration, mentoring and training members of your team are an innate core skillset
* Passionate about security and self-driven to one-day become an expert.
* You rely on your previous enterprise experience and enjoy the challenge of slaying large and ever-changing technical dragons.
* Your formal education is, or work experience is similar to, a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study.
If you believe your approach to security balances risk against the needs of the business;
you excel in a highly-matrixed, organized-chaos environment we want to hear from you.