Senior Designer - Sportstyle Apparel
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Contribute to the formulation of the annual product design plan for the product category and introduce and execute innovative design ideas, in order to achieve Business targets and product category objectives.
- Lead in execution of innovative product design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals with the direction of the Team Head/Head of Design
- Independently integrate product and technical developments into product design
- Ensure the quality of products' design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Launch innovative product design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Meet functionality requirements and innovate in order to gain competitive advantage
- Delivery of projects in line with Puma development calendar
- Travel to factories to finalize prototypes
- Research markets for trends and inspiration
- Enter and update design information in data systems.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Bachelor/Master degree focused on Fashion/Apparel design
- A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in the Fashion/Apparel, or Sports/Lifestyle brand, ideally with international experience
- Excellent technical background relating to fabrics and product development
- Strategic and creative thinking, strong initiative, passionate about product
- Vertical mindset with consumer in mind and able to work under pressure to deliver project in short timeline
- Advanced in illustrator/photoshop, experience with Macintosh OS
- Flexible, organized with strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English in a must
- Please also add your PORTFOLIO to your application.