EVOLV CLOTHING CO PVT LTD has close to 4 decades of commitment to apparel design, manufacturing and fashion retail. Founded in 1975 by Mr. Ravee Malhotra, the organization is currently headed by Atul Malhotra – Managing Director.
A specialized manufacturer of value-added apparel, the Evolv Group has state-of-the-art facilities adhering to social compliance norms and audited by reputed international agencies.
With an annual turnover of US$ 20.00 million and an annual production capacity of 1.5 million garments, EVOLV caters to well-known European and American brands.
To take up a leading & independent role in R&D for all aspects of designing in mens wear category and creating/presenting relevant collections to multiple customers for fabrics, style, graphics, print, wash, treatment, finishing each season.
- RESEARCH/SOURCING OF NEW CONCEPTS, TRENDS, FABRIC, ACCESSORIES, INNOVATIONS AND DEVELOPMENTS IN THE GARMENT AND FASHION INDUSTRY THAT CAN BE ADAPTED FOR THE COLLECTION
- TO DEVELOP SEASON-WISE COLLECTIONS FOR A GIVEN BRIEF FROM CONCEPTUALIZATION TO FINISHED SAMPLE - STORY BOARDS, DETAILED SKETCHES, GRAPHICS, WASHES, TREATMENTS AND OTHER SURFACE INETRESTS AND ITS APPLICATION ON PROTOTYPES IN THE STIPULATED TIMELINE
To work hands on with the embroidery, printing, dyeing and laundry units in developing new garment treatments across all categories
TO WORK IN A TEAM AND COME UP WITH CONSTANT INNOVATION TO TAKE THE PRODUCT LINE TO NEW LEVELS EVERY SEASON
- 1. At least 4 to 5 yrs of experience in handling designing
2. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
3. Must be willing to take up a versatile and challenging role
4. Must be open to learn latest design and developements
5.Must possess knowledge of patterns,graphics,illustrator and prototypes
6.Must possess knowledge to work hands on with the embroidery, printing, dyeing and laundry units in developing new garment treatments across all categories
7.Immediate joiners are preferred
8. Female candidates are preferred
9.Proven graphic designing experience
10..A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
11.Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as 12.InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
13.Candidate must have relevant experience in Mens wear in Exports with in-depth
14. knowledge on Garment dyeing, washes and other surface treatment techniques