Senior Data Engineer, ed&a Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our world-class brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we're maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you're ready to innovate and be a driving force for building solutions Enterprise Data and Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
* Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products
* Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders
* Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
* Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
* Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
* Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
* Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
* Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards
* Analyze and profile data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions
* Troubleshoot complex data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
* Mentor and develop other data engineers in adopting best practices
* 8 years experiencing developing scalable Big Data applications or solutions on distributed platforms
* Able to partner with others in solving complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
* Strong skills building positive relationships across Product and Engineering.
* Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
* Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
* Experience working in Agile and Scrum development process
* Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud platform tools
* Experience working with Data warehousing tools, including Dynamo DB, SQL, Amazon Redshift, and Snowflake
* Experience architecting data product in Streaming, Serverless and Microservices Architecture and platform.
* Experience working with Data platforms, including EMR, Data Bricks etc
* Experience working with distributed technology tools, including Spark, Presto, Scala, Python, Databricks, Airflow
* Working knowledge of Data warehousing, Data modelling, Governance and Data Architecture
* Working knowledge of Reporting & Analytical tools such as Tableau, Quicksite etc.
* Demonstrated experience in learning new technologies and skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area