Sap Platform Offshore Technology Capability Leader – Sec Idc
Country : India
Town : BENGALURU
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As the SAP Platform Offshore Technology Capability Leader, you will drive the work of the SAP Offshore Capability Center to ensure alignment with WHQ and grow a high performing team that will help move Nike to the next stage.
* Define and communicate team vision and roadmap in alignment with WHQ vision and overall roadmap.
* Ensure alignment to company strategies.
* Help define an operating model to enable successful collaboration within Offshore teams and with WHQ teams.
* Understand how Offshore capability teams are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
* Manage, mentor, and inspire the team. Manage overall performance and development potential.
* Understand current and future customer needs, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
* Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of the product and business environment to create valuable solutions
* Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects
* Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
* Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with WHQ teams.
* Expert understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and delivery principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture.
* Has SAP expertise as well as broad knowledge of specific SAP solutions (preferred)
* Excellent collaboration and relationship management.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
* Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
* Experience leading cross-functional work
* Experience leading offshore teams.
* Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
* Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
* Advanced critical thinking and ability to creatively solve complex, unique problems with large business impact
* Identify and resolve complex, technical operational and organizational problems
* Strong in strategic thinking
* Address current and future customer needs through innovative solutions
* Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve both process and people
* 12+ years relevant work experience with bachelor's degree
* Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
* Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
* Previous management experience required