Sap bi Lead Engineer – Sec Tech, Icc, India
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're looking for a seasoned Technical Lead to lead a group of junior and senior SAP BW, BOBJ, SAC and SAP Data Intelligence engineers in Nike's Data Accessibility team. Experience with other data platforms like Teradata, Big Data, SnowFlake or Hadoop helpful. The Tech Lead role is responsible for successful delivery of sustainable and maintainable software in support of business requirements which encompasses gathering business requirements through Level3 product support.
The candidate needs to have a strong understanding of SAP technical concepts, excellent attention to detail, data accuracy, and data analysis, strong verbal and written communication skills, and be self-motivated and operates with a high sense of urgency and a high level of integrity.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working with the Nike Technology SAPAE team and perform the following tasks:
* Leads others to solve complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
* Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions.
* Explains difficult concepts and influences others to adopt a different point of view.
* Makes decisions guided by policies in non-standard situations.
* Accesses the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives.
* Provides technical guidance for remediation of findings, collaborating with other teams as necessary.
* Provide mentoring and training to junior members of the engineering team.
* Manages projects or programs with moderate resource requirements, risk and/or complexity.
* Monitors and controls costs of own work and may manage budgets for moderate-sized projects or programs.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the SAP Automation and Engineering team within Corporate Functions & Converse Technology group.
* Bachelor's degree and minimum of 10 years directly relevant work experience.
* Five years direct experience developing SAP Business Warehouse solutions including ABAP programming.
* Three years leading complex, cross functional projects.
* Exposure to SAP Data Hub, SAP Data Intelligence.
* Experience with SAP AFS/ECC and or S/4 Fashion including data egress from SAP CDS views
* Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements. Installs software and software updates for critical systems. Executes and is responsible for the deployment of code across environments. Approves and conducts design and code reviews.
* Creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical designs. Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design. Contributes to database design and ensures consistent technical approach within the department. Participates and contributes to Nike's overall architectural footprint, direction, and standards.
* Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources. Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions.
* Contributes to the RFP process. Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation. Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
* Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments. Establishes, maintains, and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices.
* May review and approve test plan, test execution, and validation of tests.
* Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks. Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs. Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results.