Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : HAVERI
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : ₹ 80,000 - 3,00,000 p.a.
- The Sales officer is the point of contact for the on-boarded merchants (retailers and wholesalers) and requires working in field as per the beat plan.
- Adherence to beat plan and usage for Jio Beat Planner app during market visits.
- Mapping of the retail universe and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Responsible for on-boarding of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and on-boarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them.
- Driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform, communicate the schemes and promotions to the retailers.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place
- Responsible for training and troubleshooting support for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Responsible for achieving on-boarding targets, activation targets, sales/collection targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Act as appoint of contact for attending return requests from the customers and aid in addressing their concerns
- Position : Sales Officer
- Experience : 1 to 4 years
- Education : Graduate / Under graduate
- Passion for field sales.
- Should be proficient in his/her local language(s) .
- The job involves visiting retailers in the market, hence Two-Wheeler and Driving license will be needed.
-The candidate should have a valid Aadhaar card