Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where your ability to create inspiring, original displays will help to maximise selling opportunities and promote H&M as a global brand. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
• Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
• Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
• Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
• Receiving and processing our deliveries.
• Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
• Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
• Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
• A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
• The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
• Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
• The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
• The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
• A willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!