Regional Sales Manager- Mbo (South)
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- To take care of Distribution and SIS Business for South Region Including Export countries
- Responsible for reaching given sales & margin targets
- Business Development
- Maintaining external relationships and networks for smooth operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales & margin target given for the year is achieved across the counters
- Managing the partners in terms of store operations.
- Developing and consolidating the distributors and dealer network for growing the multi brand outlet business for PUMA in the region
- Responsible for ensuring that the SIS/ Bi Brand KPIs are maintained Steering margin negotiations with distributors and retail partners in order to ensure profitability.
- Evaluation of Partners for opening new counter/bi brand for the purpose of business development in new regions
- Responsible for evaluation and optimization of up scaling space allocation in existing locations as well as grabbing opportunities in new locations on premium doors.
- Ensure that the partner teams are in sync with the puma SOP
Qualifications and Functional Competencies:
- At least 8+ years' experience in sales and/or management.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance or related field.
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Target oriented