Regional Sales Manager Fabric - South Region (India)
Country : India
Region : Tamil Nadu
Town : Chennai
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Siyaram's founded in 1978 is one of the largest producers of blended high fashion Suiting, Shirting fabric, Apparels, Furnishing Fabrics and Women's Wear. Being an ISO 9001 Certified company, we are a pioneer in introducing latest fashion trends & colours in fabrics and apparels. The company has been catering to the aspirations of young India for over 3 decades by making contemporary fashion accessible to the masses through an unmatched network of over 1 Lakh retail outlets spread across the nation.
The designs and styles of the blended high fashion fabrics have a rich and vibrant history of creating fashion trends. With versatile, diverse and admirable designs, Siyaram's is the only brand in India which enjoys equal appeal from Urban as well as Rural India.
Siyaram's world-class manufacturing facilities are located at Tarapur, Daman and Silvassa and are well equipped with state-of-the art equipments sourced from across the globe. Siyaram's is a company founded on values, driven by principles and committed to its customers.
After having established itself as a distinguished entity in the Indian market space, the Siyaram's Group in the 90s envisaged another venture. A vision was thus born to introduce contemporary fashion to keep up with the changing trends, with a mark of quality & genuine value. Though Oxemberg was conceived out of forward integration, it soon became a household name in a fiercely competitive clothing domain.
And as they say, the rest is history! The fledgling brand grew to be the flagship brand of Siyaram's Apparel Division. With its history one of excellence & innovation, Oxemberg made its presence felt amidst the power brands in men's fashion. And it wouldn't have been possible, had it not been for its core - interpretation. Oxemberg twisted the routine by arm and gave an interesting spin to the classics. This refreshing change of pace was welcomed by the consumers, as for the first time they were able to strike a balance between corporate asks and personal style quotient.
The best part? It doesn't end there. After changing the face of formal, semi-formal and cool casual wear like never before, Oxemberg is striding towards newer avenues in styles, fabrics, manufacturing methods and quality standards. And it's just getting started. The international markets too acknowledge the Oxemberg phenomenon which is evident from the growing overseas demand. Humbly put, its future only looks promising,
To know more visit us : http://www.oxemberg.com
Looking for Regional Sales Manager Fabric (J Hampstead )
- Have a very good knowledge about Fabric
- This incumbent would be responsible for handling territories of entire South
- Drive Sales and Marketing activities through the Sales team and dealer-distributor network to achieve targeted levels of sales and contribution in the assigned Regions.
- Responsible for channel sales through retailers.
- Responsible for the complete management of sales targets and distribution for a particular Area within a region for entire range of products.
- Responsible for Primary, Secondary sales for entire location.
- Business Development/Network developing
- Collections/Receivables from the partners/retailers on time
- Brand creation at the territory
- Assist and help in evaluating retail database
- Expand dealer network through appointment of new dealers/distributors in under-represented and high potential areas.
- Prepare and plan periodic visits to key customers together with concerned sales person to keep in touch with customer needs, resolve their issues and to also ensure a steady order load.
- Responsible for ensuring for the ordered goods are reached on time to the retailers
- Coordinate for all events & promotions with the help of marketing division
- Maintenance & submitting of DSR as per the organization norm
- Responsible for monitoring the field staff activities.
- Market intelligence
Other skills : Team Management, Channel Partners, Brand Management, Regional Sales, Business Development, Channel Management, Sales Management, Sales Promotion, Market Segmentation, Fabric, Marketing
Experience: 10 to 20 years