Country : India
Region : Tamil Nadu
Town : CHENNAI
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Starting date : 1/11/2022
In the initial years, the company’s activity focused on embroideries for Interiors, working with decorators, architects, museums, private collectors and public institutions the world over.
Gradually in the late 90s, Vastrakala added the skills of fine embroidery for fashion to its repertoire.
Since that time, Vastrakala executes embroideries for the clients of Lesage Paris and has acquired very specific techniques used by the Paris based House of Lesage.
In 2014 the two companies converged and Vastrakala became a subsidiary of Lesage Paris. From then on, the exchange in savoir-faire and expertise have intensified.
- launching new models in partnership with French houses
- managing the quality of production of 150 to 300 embroiderers
- ensuring the quality in the event of subcontracting
- monitoring the realisation of haute couture models
- setting up training and continuous improvement processes.
The work is very intense and requires endurance.
- Having lived in India and led teams are a big plus.