Project Manager- Operations
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- As Puma continues to grow at a rapid pace, ensuring that the supply chain infrastructure is prepared for the growth is going to be a key priority.
- Puma is looking for a Project Manager that can lead the strategy, planning and implementation of the required technologies, software and expansion. This would mean new Automation technologies, Implementation of WMS, TMS and planning and transition to new warehouses to meet the business needs
- Leading the implementation process of Warehouse Transformation Planning, tracking and delivering warehouse projects within agreed timelines and budget Co-ordinating and aligning with vendors, 3PL, consultant, contributors and stake holders Managing the process of the 'best fit' vendor through RFQ process
- Engineering Graduate from Premium Institute
- NITTIE or Supply Chain Specialist
- A track record of implementing new Software and leading project implementation like automation or transition
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Strong understanding of OMS and WMS and warehouse processes for both B2B and B2C
- Excellent in MS Office tools- Excel, Project Management, Power Point Presentation
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage budgets across multiple projects. The role involves strong financial, analytical and P&L skills besides ability to work in multi-functional teams. Strong ability to manage timelines as per project requirements
- The ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment where you will be required to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Must be flexible and be able to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels, internally and externally