Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Product Analyst, Digital Product Management (India) is an individual contributor role supporting the Mast Global Digital Platform, which focuses on enhancing the digital experience (Mobile, Desktop, Tablet, and Apps) for millions of LBrands customers. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Product Management (India), this role will coordinate and execute the development of features/enhancements, prioritized by U.S. based Product Owners, in order to meet or exceed identified key performance targets. The Product Analyst must have a passion for great customer experiences and empathize with users' goals and challenges, demonstrating good instincts about consumer behavior and business dynamics. Additionally, a successful candidate will have the following responsibilities/qualifications:
- Collaborate with larger working U.S. based product team (Product Owner, Product Analyst, User Experience (UX), Digital Platform Analytics, and Technology) to understand the feasibility and subsequent deliverability of solutions.
- Participate with U.S. based product team to identify the product North Star and goals.
- Collaborate closely with the PO/PA (U.S.) to develop a deep understanding of the complete features and North Star vision of the product.
- Partner with the assigned Product Owner (U.S.) and the Manager (India) to align on the scope and priority of each sprint.
- Partner with the assigned Product Owner/Product Analyst (U.S.) and Digital Platform Analytics to perform pre/post release analysis, and drive team financial accountability for results.
- Drive daily team scrums and daily handoffs between U.S. and India based teams.
- Ensure that features are delivered per agreed upon scope and specifications
- Make timely and appropriate updates to site catalog documentation per 'User Story Lifecycle' standard operation procedure.
- Share any ongoing feature requirement change information regularly with the Manager (India) and assigned Product Owner/Product Analyst (U.S.).
- Based on known problem areas, add improvements to the product backlog to improve digital product functionality.
- Translate business requirements into relevant user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide India development team with guidance as required to ensure progress is sustained and product goals are fulfilled.
- Partner with product team to document and ensure that online help resources are current and relevant.
- Review the competitive marketplace and make recommendations to product roadmap based upon identified information.
- Ability to learn evolving Agile strategies, tools, and tactics.
- Fluency in ecommerce platforms, native app development, and the B2C landscape.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment for when something is "customer-ready".
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Bachelors Degree required in a related field.
- 2-5 years of product management experience in direct retail, e-commerce, or consulting environment.
- 5-8 years of product management experience in direct retail, e-commerce, or consulting environment.
- Experience with creating business requirements and user acceptance criteria.
- Proven record of successful business accomplishments relatable to Digital and/or Omni-Channel Product Management.
- Proficiency with User Stories, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Pairing, and Automated Testing.
- Must be able to demonstrate deep-working knowledge of key tools JIRA, Confluence, etc.