Showoff Apparel Retail Pvt Ltd
Showoff is a leading chain of retail apparel stores all over Bangalore. catering to men, women & kids.
It is a multi-brand store which has become a popular shopping destination in Bangalore and South India. The core business of Showoff is retail and wholesale of apparel.
Showoff clothes are popularly known for its style, quality and affordability. Clothes at Showoff are known for its distinct style,highly updated with international trends. Showoff's USP lies in its large variety of clothes, reasonabiliity and competitive pricing.
As the idea of fashion culture evolved in bangalore. Showoff opened its first store of 200sqft in Jayanagar, Bangalore. Which today is Showoff's Flagship store covering a total area of 21,000Sqft.
What started out as a small retail space of 200 sqft has rapidly grown to currently 23 stores occupying a retail space of approximately 1,00,000sqft since 1989.
Showoff has been a strong crowd puller at all the shopping areas it is located in.
Showoff also takes pride in its store interiors and store window display. Showoff believes in communicating with the customer through its window displays.
- Manage and supervise the retail sales & service of Exclusive Outlets and Large Format Outlets
- Increase revenue per store and counter and control operating expenses to increase store and counter profitability
- Work closely with the planning to ensure consistency and customer satisfaction (replenishment, repeats, promotions, stock controls, etc).
- Managing Cluster of store and counter level operational activities through ASMs and sales-force
- Lead the regional retail teams to drive quality standards and take accountability for excellence in retail operations
- Lead the market leaders to drive the business: KPI- s, sales, promotions, store visits, staff hours, store costs, etc.
- Build a strong partnership with the Corporate Departments to improve the processes and build all the necessary tools for seamless retail operations and sales
- Lead projects with cross functional teams and local key stakeholders.
- Developing below the line activities as well as product display and visual merchandising and ensuring implementation through retail managers and sales-force
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
- Store management manager role
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment.
- Excellent in customer service skills
- Able to communicate with people of all levels with good flexibility and initiatives
- Good Grooming and a Pleasant personality, energetic, mature and attentive to details
- Committed to building relationships with customers
- A pleasant disposition, excellent written and spoken communication skills and high enthusiasm levels are important job attributes for this position
- Excellent leadership abilities and Team-player