Online Marketing & Sales
Country : India
Region : Maharashtra
Town : MUMBAI
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : ₹ 3,25,000 - 3,75,000 p.a.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, info, graphics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online events
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan
- Work close with the sales team
- Translate the company's objectives into marketing strategies
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
-Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company's product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Media, Communication
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
- Google Ad words and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Ad words, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Face book Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent Dutch and English skills, both written and oral