We are the number one garment exporter from India in terms of sales with a turnover close to 5500 crores. Having about 40 fully integrated garment manufacturing units spread in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Shimoga, Hyderabad, Tirupur and employing close to 1,00,000 persons. Has Branch Office in Bangladesh
- Review of Samples for Construction, fall, fit, drape and wash prior to sending to team and should forward the same to R&D comments.
- Ensure raw materials and style approvals are available in time to meet package date.
- Filling in delay schedule and to given to team for ratification and a copy to be given to Document coordinator.
- Ensure weekly review of production chart and given feedback on the same .
- Attend Pre-production meetings for the styles , visit factories during the production every week.
- Sending request for Q.A to review Sample and ensure samples are sent off within one week after a bulk cut date.
- Communicate with team pertaining to sampling and to prepare weekly production status.
Should have excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.