GetNatty has advanced from being a purely online marketplace, to an all-encompassing omnichannel ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain. Our businesses include B2C fashion Marketplace, Multi city Exhibitions, In-Store retailing, Cataloguing, E-POS & Inventory Management, & Trend forecasting. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform. The company aims to help fashion designers and businesses in India to increase their global reach through e-commerce and provides them with a platform to grow their businesses and build scale.
We’re looking for a creative, out of the box thinker to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The campaign manager’s duties will include implementing, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns.
To be successful you will need to have experience in managing digital, print and 360 degree marketing & campaigns. You will be an excellent project manager and have a talent for working under pressure. You have to be highly organized and adaptable, able to growth hack a series of brand cementing projects GetNatty will launch across India. Moreover, you must doggedly follow fashion trends, & personalities rocking the Indian fashion world.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of acquiring customers and achieve revenue targets
- Execution of all campaigns including planning coordination with various internal teams
- Ideate and help execute unique campaigns with an element of virality that accelerates GetNatty’s brand awareness in its target markets while remaining cost effective.
- Ensure ads are creatives are produced on time, in the right formats and displayed on time by various channels to reach our target audience
- Responsible for coupon set-up, catalog set-up, and product assortment featured in campaigns
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to and is accurate
- Work closely with creative team to develop image, content, features, promos, and landing pages within the website to drive product sales
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Communicate regularly with the internal teams on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Comfortable working with celebrities, influencers and fashion personalities
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles and updates in the Indian fashion world
- Bachelor's Degree and equivalent work experience in a related field
- Data driven, results mindset and analytical attitude
- Proven success as a campaign manager (digital, print, TV campaigns) -- command trust and authority from external and internal stakeholders and has a history of building alignment based on values and long-term vision that has resulted in advanced campaigns
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments
- Multi-tasking master with the ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Has a pulse on current market trends
- Preferably with a familiarity to the e-commerce or fashion field
- Excellent in problem solving, critical thinking and marketing funnel skills
- Must have good understanding of social media, audience community, trends, etc
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Past experience or familiarity with Social Media marketing (via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat)
A note on our culture
The GetNatty culture focuses on new ideas, teamwork and having fun while doing it. As a company we reward effort, if you like being recognized for the work you do, you’ll love us. Cultural fit is a huge part of our interview process, we don’t do egos, drama or micromanagement. As one of India’s fastest growing designer fashion startup, GetNatty is a remarkable stage for the next steps in your career. If this sounds right for you, you sound right for us.