Manager Operations - Enterprise Mac And Mobility, India – Tech Ops Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, who has clearly demonstrated skills leading and managing operational support and engineering team overseeing global implementations on macOS, iOS and Android.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
Here's what you'd be responsible for:
* Managing the support of macOS, iOS, Android (i.e. platforms under management) and related hardware and software technologies and platforms
* Overseeing s/w packaging, distribution for platforms under management
* Coordinating change and release management on platforms under management in partnership with other teams / stakeholders
* Reporting on operational health, improving KPI's and working with x-functional stakeholder teams to improve the quality of support provided
* Planning related to resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new demands
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be working with end users and several teams across the following functions and individual roles in Nike Technology and Nike business functions. This includes:
* TechOps Level 1 - 3 support functions
* Mac and Mobile Engineering teams
* Nike Corporate Information Security
* TechOps Infrastructure engineering
* Athletes in Nike Stores
* Nike Retail Store Operations
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
* 8 - 12 years of experience in IT
* 4+ years enterprise experience in supporting large client computing environments running macOS, Android and iOS platforms(30k+ devices)
* 6+ years in macOS, iOS and Android lifecycle management in an enterprise environment. Includes overseeing processes for s/w packaging and distribution on these platforms
* 5+ years on Apple laptop, desktop, mobile and related hardware technologies
* 5+ years working with global teams across multiple time zones
* 4+ years on Enterprise Service Management platforms (ServiceNow) and work management tools (JIRA)
* 3+ years on Agile project management with Scrum
* Proficiency in incident management and developing strategies for improving operational efficiencies using a combination of engineering, process and people-management skills
* Proven breadth and depth in operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in a global environment
* Experience defining and managing SLA's in an IT operational environment
* Ability to support working during and outside of normal Nike WHQ business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path projects.
* Capability to develop technology professionals with high expectations, a collaborative style and a focus on continuous improvement.
* Strong skills in team leadership, building positive relationships and forging internal and external partnerships.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology applications.