Manager, Global Security & Resilience, Asia
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
We're looking for someone who wants to affect the continued evolution of the Levi Strauss & Co. Legal and Security Department. The Global Security & Resilience Manager, Asia, will manage programs and projects for all GS&R centers of excellence under the direction of the Director, International Programs, Investigations & Intelligence. The manager will be a trusted business advisor to partners across the company, delivering world-class expertise for business resilience, global investigations, physical security, retail asset protection, and strategic intelligence, and support GS&R directors in developing and executing GS&R's policies, practices, standards, and metrics, globally and within respective clusters and verticals.
About the Job
- Support and execute daily management of global, cluster and local programs and projects across all GS&R centers of excellence. Includes management of vendor relationships, such as onboarding, development and adherence to key performance indicators (KPIs), tracking invoices, and coordinating business reviews.
- Manage development and implementation of physical security programs designed to safeguard our employees, corporate offices, and supply chain, including travel safety, executive protection, major events security & workplace violence prevention.
- Manage development and implementation of business continuity plans; support global crisis management, employee preparedness, and safety assurance programs using a global framework and tools.
- Support implementation of an enterprise security risk management (ESRM) framework including mitigation and response efforts related to cyber and privacy risks.
- Manage development and implementation of retail asset protection & investigations program. Support local and cluster retail security. Identify and assess retail security technology solutions.
- Manage development and implementation of investigative and risk reduction efforts to minimize effect of competition from diverted products in unauthorized distribution channels.
- Lead or support threat, theft, compliance, HR, and Intellectual Property investigations.
- Provide timely, actionable information related to disruptive events.
- Monitor the regional security and geopolitical environment to anticipate emerging risk and opportunity trends that could affect our employees, brand, supply chain, and assets.
- Experience implementing Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM) concepts.
- Experience conducting brand protection (e.g., diversion, ani-counterfeit) investigations preferred.
- Experience developing and using data analytics and visualization tools to generate business insights required.
- Must be able to work successfully leading or as part of cross-functional teams.
- Formal project management (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Lean, Waterfall) experience preferred.
- Experience gathering and reporting geopolitical and business intelligence.
- Experience managing or supporting privacy and cyber security programs and incidents.
- Experience working with a multi-national company or international organization with multi-country responsibilities.
- Travel Required: 25% (domestic and international)