Manager- Area Visual Merchandising (West)
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- To ensure enhancement of visual representation of the store by continuously updating the look and feel of the store.
- Fostering VM creativity at stores through VM training, competition, store audits and VM captains
- Maintaining Re-Sec - Campaigns, Zoning and Key initiative roll-outs
- Responsible for sharing monthly beat plan covering all formats of stores
- Provide support to store teams to ensure brand and visual merchandising standards are understood and consistently upheld
- Order and coordinate installation of VM supplies for seasonal / monthly changes for all stores in the region.
- Train Store Management and Support teams on merchandising standards, proper fixture utilization and techniques
- Organizing and sending weekly/monthly reports to the Head Office and implementing feedback
- Building a vendor base for various branded supply elements for the region Fostering VM creativity at stores through VM training, competition, store audits and VM captains Supporting Key initiatives roll outs by covering all store formats.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
- Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.