Lead Sap Cloud Integration Engineer- Sec Tech, Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* Adopt and consume new technologies that are relevant to the SAP Cloud Environment.
* Lead and direct technical team on operational tasks, handle escalations, process improvements,
* Partner with solution delivery teams, architecture, platform teams to design process integration and CPI integration scenarios.
* Fluent understanding of Java based Middleware development languages and processes, and in providing technical leadership across Engineering and business analyst teams.
* Demonstrated ability and desire to form and lead teams of technical professionals towards common goals, with a focus on sustainable business delivery and customer service.
* Thought leadership in creating and applying pattern based architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
* Experienced in application and system performance monitoring and tuning to achieve desired results.
* Highly experienced in developing, testing, debugging, and tuning complex solutions.
* Ability to mentor technical engineers to define, document, design, code, test and deploy integrations, customizations, enhancements primarily using SAP PO, SAP CPI, java script, and other SAP specific tools such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs.
* Establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensures those standards are met on an ongoing basis.
* Works closely with QA/Business resources to support system and integration testing.
* Review and approve deliverables that maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
* Work directly with vendor resources to achieve project goals and provide ongoing support of the system.
* Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
* 3+ years' working in a technical leadership role in a complex matrix organization within a global IT environment
5 years Work experience with the SAP integration development tool sets with preference to SAP PO, CPI-DS, APIM, and CPI experience.
Experience developing integration scenarios with preference on Services, API's and administrating API manager on SAP cloud platform.
Understanding of Adapters, IDoc, JDBC, JMS, SFTP, FILE, SOAP and REST.
Experience with Web technologies (XML, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services and Certificate )
Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
Great communications skills.