Lead Sap Application Engineer- Sec Tech, Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
 Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our SAP MDG Technical Lead, you will report to the SAP-MDG Product Director and will be a competent hands leader in the development and delivery of MDG technical specifications for Central Governance, Consolidation, Mass Processing, Data Quality Management (DQM) and process analytics functions within SAP MDG.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
* Work with Global lead and local team to plan delivery of objects in agile iterations
* Understand current customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
* Ensure MDG local MDG Engineering team has the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
* Provide hands on oversight of technical engineering work within SAP-MDG as well as the Utopia extension for Retail and Fashion Management
* Lead development and engineering decisions by interpreting functional specifications and translating them into detailed actionable technical specifications for MDG WRICEFs such as adding fields to the UI /data model, Webservices, ABAP, BAPI's / BADI's, Fiori FPM, MDG Integrations etc.
* Remain abreast of the latest SAP Technological advancements in the Data Management space to help drive appropriate solutions for Nike.
* Remain fully abreast of development scope, progress, resource and capacity management and milestones to proactively deliver to plan without delays
* Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
* An understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture
* Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
* In-depth knowledge of the relation between business process and the Products in the Program
* Effective collaboration and relationship management
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Experience leading cross-functional work
* Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
* Experience leading the resolution of complex issues
* Ability to anticipate customer needs
* Experience in defining, designing and implementing innovative solutions
* Able to identify and resolve technology, process and people related issues
WHAT YOU BRING
* Experience in defining and realizing WRICEF solutions in SAP MDG
* Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a development lead role
* Experience as a technical lead for development of SAP based systems
* Experience with MDG development and configuration of SAP ERP solutions.
* Experience and knowledge of SAP master data as it supports business processes
* Experience working with users on requirements and technical pain points
* Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
* Experience with Agile methodologies.
* Experience with Solutioning and Implementation of SAP MDG systems for standard and custom domains is a must using both Central governance as well as Consolidation and Mass processing
* Experience with MDG in the SAP S/4 HANA Fashion Management Solution preferred
* Experience with Utopia RFM MDG Bolt on would be an added bonus