Lead Product Manager, India – ed&a Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are seeking a high performing Lead Product Management professional to play a critical role in the development of Nike's Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities. You'll be responsible for delivering Data foundations, BI and Advance Analytics capability to business users.
You will be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience. You will work across many different Nike teams to drive the vision and deliver to the roadmap for Foundational Data Products such as Data Fabric, Data lakes etc... This will require working with technology and business teams and owning the prioritization of all work related to Foundational Data Products across the Nike enterprise. You will be the face of the product you are managing and would work with stakeholders and leadership to own and define the road forward for the product.
The team needs a strong Lead Product Management professional with experience working in an agile environment, who will represent the voice of both the customer and Product Management vision to the teams. As a Lead Product Management, you will be working closely with Product Management, stakeholders, and architects in collaboration to define and prioritize features and stories to ensure alignment with customer and program needs. Lead Product Manager is vital to delivering innovations and have a meaningful impact on business growth.
Candidate should have
* Strong sense of OWNERSHIP
* Obsessed for serving CUSTOMERS
* Bias for ACTION
* INNOVATIVE mindset
* Ability to Deal with AMBIGUITY
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
* Anticipate the needs of, collaborate with and act as the voice of the customer for one or two interrelated teams
* Strong understanding of customer needs, business process knowledge and business and technical strategy/vision
* Work with Product Management to define the product, ensure it is integrated into the Program and communicate the vision to the Agile Team(s)
* Frequently provide input on the Product Roadmap; actively identify and solution for risks and constraints; continually identify dependencies and coordinate with dependent teams; ensure the Product Roadmap is a living document, and is updated frequently based on change in direction/scope, in an agile manner
* Own, maintain, and prioritize their team's product backlog(s); facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects
* Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
* Ensure the readiness of the work, accept or reject work results, and that the work is aligned to the Product Roadmap
* Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
* Assist in removing roadblocks for the Agile Teams
* Partner with product managers and analytics leaders to help prioritize work
* Lead and Guide team of Sr Product Owners and Data Analysts
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working with diverse team of smart, intelligent and creative people. At Nike we embrace and celebrate unique talent and experience of our teammates.
In this role you'll be working closely with passionate and driven Nike Business Users, Product Management team, Architects, Engineers, Data Analysts. They will span across various groups including Demand and Supply Management, Supply Chain, Commercial Analytics, and Consumer Insights. You will be in contact with a wide range of great people. One of Nike's maxims is "Win as a Team". In all interactions, you will find success in teamwork, a positive attitude, and hard work.
* 8+ years' experience with Product development and delivery
* Expert-level experience working with data and analytics products
* Strong skills in building positive relationships across Product and Engineering.
* Experience working in Agile and Scrum development process
* Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Experience working in uncertain environment, where prioritization is key to success
* Practical approach to solving complex problems with ambiguous requirements
* Strong ability to go deep as well as stay abstracted, depending on the need
* Strong articulative and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
* Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills;
* Experience owning and managing product in e-commerce and CPG firms
* Strong Business acumen, in-depth understanding of customers and purpose of the product
* Understand Product Roadmap and use knowledge of future features to improve stories and tests
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
* An MBA degree will be a plus