Lead Engineer - Supply & Inventory Planning Technology, India - Planning & Manufacturing Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* Be an Advocate & Technology Leader
* Evolve S&IP Technology Best Practices.
* Build strong and effective partnerships with Tech Leaders and Architects across the Function.
* Provide KPIs for Monthly Business Reviews.
* Advocate DevOps practices and mindset.
Lead and Deliver Technology Products
* Full stack application development with emphasis on distributed systems concepts.
* Implement Micro service architecture principles and practices.
* Implement technologies associated with service-oriented computing and service engineering.
* Design, develop, review code, and deploy cloud-based solutions.
* Collaborate with Product leaders to understand requirements to define scope and estimate level of effort.
* Drive engineering activities from designing through deployment while adhering to established Architectural guidelines and principles.
* Collaborate with other stake holders in evolving Planning technical platforms, technology stack and solutions to meet demand of our ever-changing consumer needs.
* Provide insights for developing and communicating Technology Strategy and roadmap; ensure alignment to Planning technology strategies.
* Manage and prioritize the product backlog on an ongoing basis and lead work through Agile practices.
* Ensure that Engineers on the team have the full context and understanding of customers and business requirements to create valuable solutions.
* Help build an effective team and partnership with stakeholders.
* Lead, mentor, and inspire Engineering team; managing work and delivering high performing solutions.
* Diverse experience in development of applications using cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure.
* Experience in working with Containers, Serverless and Big data computation.
* Experience in implementation of APIs using Rest and Graphql.
* Diverse experience in databases, designs, constructs, and utilities.
* Ability to create Data pipelines and reusable libraries for data transformations.
* Experience in applying pattern-based architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
* Strong experience in the CI/CD and automated deployment of code across environment.
* Perform relational or multi-dimensional data warehousing using various ETL and BI reporting tools.
* Work on dimensional modeling to design and develop STAR schemas by identifying the facts and dimensions.
* Ability to create/modify scripts to manipulate data and structures as needed to meet business requirements.
* Ability to Create automate unit tests, regression and integration test for cloud solutions.
* Ability to efficiently and effectively apply our SDLC to promote requirements understanding, minimize rework and build trust in solutions with customers and end users
* Experience in full life-cycle solution delivery projects (more than 10 people, longer than 6 months).
* Thought leadership in establishing, maintaining, and applying code/configuration standards and best practices to build in quality at the source
* Experienced in application and system performance monitoring and tuning to achieve desired results.
* Highly experienced in developing, testing, debugging, and tuning complex solutions.
* Experience in practicing DevOps principles for observability, Reliability and scalability.
* Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
* Passion for building trust, coaching, teaching, mentoring and learning.
* Commitment to and hands-on experience in leading/performing technical quality reviews and test-driven development.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant subject area
* 6+ years of professional experience in IT (2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree)
* 6+ years hands on experience in Application design, development & testing
* 6+ years' working as an engineer in a complex matrix organization within a global IT environment having diverse and complex landscape.
* 2+ years of experience with source code maintenance using tools such as Git or SVN software repositories
* 2+ years of experience with cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft azure.
* 2+ years' mentoring, governing, and supporting 2 or more Junior developers concurrently (preferred)
* Experience building API's and data pipelines.
* Experience of working with Supply chain planning tools like o9 SCM, Blue Yonder SCP or SAP APO.
* Experience working as a senior engineer on multiple projects and business functions in both large (1-year+ projects) and small projects (>3 months)
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
* Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation