Knitwear & Garment Designer
100% EOU Company, coming up with new project Centex International Pvt. Ltd with its double the capacity. Approved with the buyers like GAP INC, Ann Taylor, J.Jill, Polo Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Dillard's, Armani, American Eagle Outfitters.
1. Producing sketches, designs and samples for presentation to customers.
2. Experimenting with color, yarn, fabric and texture.
3. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques and textile technology.
4. Developing new design concepts.
5. Research on current trends and forecasts and making custom PPTs.
6. Understanding customers needs and creating custom mood boards. Selecting and designing fabrics/ wall papers/ rugs along with the team.
7. Help in bring new ideas for design and content creation using design expertise and eye for great design.
8. Work closely with Head of Design to create short-term & long-term design strategies.
9. Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
10. Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs.
11. Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments.
12. Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations.
13. Participate in fabric selection in collaboration with Product Merchandising.
14. Create all tools and details necessary for Product Development to build garment tech packs.
15. Assist product teams in creating impactful presentations for seasonal sales.
16. Manage Design team in order to capture broad vision and seasonal strategy in product design.
17. Collaborate with Merchandising, Production & Technical Design to achieve product execution and maintain design integrity.
18. Create & complete accurate tech packs for development.
19. Design and develop seasonal launches, and all carry over styles and colors by delivery.