Jewellery Designer & Merchandiser
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : BENGALURU
Category : Design
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
Experience : Student
TEEJH (www.teejh.com) is a simple yet strong identity of all women across the globe! It is a celebration of Womanhood & its stunning avatars, beautifully expressed through our exquisite pieces of Jewelry! TEEJH is an Ethnic Jewelry brand fully owned by its sister concern JOKER AND WITCH.
Check us out at- https://jokerandwitch.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jokerandwitch
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jokerandwitch
2. Managing & Identifying vendors, order/rejects/sampling/production management
3. Ensuring the quality of samples/production is excellent and managing any quality issues
4. Ensuring category sales increases month on month and looking at sales channel expansion for the category
5. Coordinating with the creative team for shoots and banners for category promotions
6. Creating/uploading catalogue sheets on the website and external channels to take live new products
7. Maintaining category master sheets, replenishment cycles & sell through.
8. Figuring out vendors for category packaging, tags, etc.
9. Taking ownership of collection launches & growth
10. Managing SPOC for category account management for external e-com channels
2. Excellent communication & negotiation skills
3. Proactive & High on energy
4. Should be good at multitasking and ready to work in an intense startup environment
5. Strong sense of fashion and minimal, clean aesthetics
6. Should be a team player & ready to take up new tasks.
7. Candidates based out of Bangalore or who can join immediately will be given preference
The candidate will be offered a full time role post the internship based on his/her performance.