International Sales Graduate
Country : Denmark
Region : Region of Southern Denmark
Town : KOLDING
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Trademark Textiles is a fast-growing global company that wants to expand further and create continued growth in Belgium and France. We are searching for a new Sales Graduate with a high motivational drive for creating great client service whilst focusing on growth within bigger fashion retailers as well as “ONLINERS”
Your main tasks will be to build new business relations and improve existing business relations within the Belgium and France market. Your focus will be on both midsized & large accounts. It is a relatively new market therefore the right candidate will get the opportunity to influence and put their own mark on the position.
The products are “private label textile products with a main focus on underwear, socks & swim wear”.
Learning and understanding your customers business model is key.
You will be working closely together with the Area Sales Manager when determining your sales strategy, but on a daily basis you will be part of a Dutch/English speaking team consisting of production specialists & fashion designers.
- You would like to plan, coordinate and implement customer meetings independently
- You must have a winner mentality and are used to go the “extra mile” in order to succeed with your sales plan
- You can identify and create solutions for the benefit of the customer and the company
- You are extrovert, proactive and have the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
- You are trustworthy, skilled in building networks and can turn thought into action
- User of the Microsoft Office package and Outlook is an advantage
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- You have a background within sales of fashion textile products however it is not a requirement
- You have an eagerness to learn
- You like to travel, and we see it as a plus if you have gained international experience during your work, studies or travels abroad