Iam Identity Iiq Engineer (Converse), India – Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) IAM Identity IIQ Engineer (Converse), you will use extensive knowledge of the IAM field along with your hands-on development expertise to help implement and mature a business-focused IAM strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a fast-paced team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology roadmaps. Which provide an effective security framework, and allow Nike to move rapidly, yet securely, toward achieving business goals.
* IAM provisioning system development, configuration and customization, for all aspects of Nike application on-boarding utilizing standard or custom connectors
* Develop custom connectors, including native/built-in connectors, as well as development of custom connectors. Experience with JDBC, SAP, LDAP/Active Directory, Azure AD connectors preferred.
* Development of IIQ workflows, rules, etc.
* Experience with IIQ/IAM development in an agile environment
* Ability to review business requirements and create proposed development options
* Configure UI views, request items, approvals, access reviews and re-certifications, reports, etc.
* Work closely with the IAM Engineer Lead, IAM Architect, IAM Program Management team, QA Lead, and Application team resources
* Provide SailPoint IdentityIQ technical support to Operations team as required
* Troubleshoot existing processes and be able to provide solution options within a large, complex environment
* Ensure Nike's security policies and applicable regulatory guidelines are adhered to in the implementation of IAM solutions.
* Experience with SCIM 1.0, SCIM 2.0 connectors and IIQ integrations with SaaS applications preferred
* Provide L3/L4 technical support to Operations team as required
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Expert knowledge with 5-7+ years' experience of Identity and Access Management standards, principles and practices. This should include 3+ years of engineering/development experience in a large scale environment.
* Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ
* Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers (Tomcat and/or JBoss), HTML.
* Experience with IAM systems on both Windows and UNIX (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
* Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
* Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
* Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
* Information Security or internal IT audit experience a plus.
* The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
* Proven analytical and problem solving ability
* Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts
* Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to balance and prioritize work
* Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
* Eight years of information technology experience with a minimum of five years in an identity and access related role in a fortune 500 company
* As a Nike Identity and Access Management Engineer the following certifications would be a plus:
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Sailpoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer
* J2EE Certification