Full Stack Software Engineer Iii, India - Retail Commerce Foundation (Rcf) Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As part of this world class team you will be working on
* Participate in technical development and delivery of backend services in the retail environment.
* Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps).
* Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
* Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
* Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
* Monitoring and supporting health of services in production.
As a Senior Software Engineer III, responsibilities include
* Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
* Working with product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals
* Collaborating with other engineering squads to come up with end to end cohesive architecture on new features.
* Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications
* Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
* 7+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
* 2+ years of AWS cloud based service development and DevOps
* Experienced in building RESTful micro services.
* Should have experience in AWS based micro services and no-SQL DB, AWS services like AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, S3, and Dynamo DB
* Experienced in unit, integration, and end-to-end testing using Jest or other tools.
* Experienced in automated OpenAPI3 based contract testing using tools like Postman.
* Well versed with Agile methodology.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.