Fashion Marketing Manager
Tangerine is a brand emerged from Atharva School of Fashion & Arts with an entrpreneurial model. Tangerine is a fast growing women's multi-channel fashion brand.Our vision is to create our name with distinctive excellence in fashion designing & technology both and create an impact with our brand.
Our brand celebrates the feminine beauty of women, clean lines and silhouttes flowing through every creative element. We believe every outfit is an opportunity to express yourself. Tangerine aspires to deliver what every woman's wardrobe devoir - from well produced ensemble, through to limited edition and trend-led fashion pieces.
-Should design and evaluate plans with the goal to create high impact, high ROI marketing programs for assigned line of business. Should maximize effectiveness of our overall marketing strategy.
-Provide marketing linkage with key fashion brand stores in the development of key businesses and initiatives designed to drive the business.
-Develop marketing strategy plans as a key input into business/product, retail development and omni-channel plans.
-Provide strategic direction for framing issues and opportunities and leading the decision making to develop and secure advocacy for high impact marketing plans. Drive marketing insights from both ROI perspectives to optimize goals by time period, consumer segments, by products and by channels. Provide strategic guidance and recommendation for resource allocation by media and consumer targets.
-Develop communications marketing briefs and lead planning that is inclusive of: traditional, digital, social activation levers; CRM; creative and content development—this will include leadership and ongoing management for key programs and serve as platforms for Marketing activation.
-Direct and manage resources for advanced marketing analytics and related consumer research that result in actionable consumer and marketing insights that guide Integrated Marketing Strategy recommendations. Develop and prioritize test and learn plans to best assess and validate strategic marketing choices.
-People Management: influence and provide direction for integrated marketing, cross functional teams and agencies to ensure collaboration across the organization and/or program.
-Budgeting: Develop marketing budgets and evaluate spend levels, effectiveness and create recommendations for optimization.
-Identify local and International agents in order to expand the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, or related program and at least 5 years of experience working in traditional and digital marketing, consulting, brand and/or partnership management; preferably in retail, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA a plus.
- Project and process management skills: Ability to manage time and budget effectively, including balancing multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to oversee marketing activities, including schedules, scope and budgets.
- Strong organization, planning skills and presentation skills.ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong strategic thinking skills; analytical and budgeting skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Please send us your resume with picture