Fashion Consultant - Ethnic Garments
Inaya Couture is one of the most finest fashion destinations located in a country that is rich in its culture and craftsmanship, Founded by Mrs Chitra Aggrawal in the year 2005. Inaya Couture houses an extensive range of Bridal , Couture and Pret collections for women across all age groups. The flagship store located in the heart of the city, we take immense pride in each and every style that has been painstakingly detailed with impeccable intricacy.
Inaya couture aims at bringing contemporary classics with class-apart exquisite drapes personifying sheer elegance and elan.
Fashion Consultants supply professional Fashion advice and recommendations to individuals, customers or companies. They use their knowledge of trends and Fashion principles in order to assist others in the realm of Fashion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Possess years of professional experience in designing various wardrobes
- Extensive knowledge of the latest trend in fashion industries
- Ability to communicate effectively with good customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of color and composition suitable for different outfits
- Familiar with advertising and promotional campaigns
- Positive attitude with strategic planning skills
- Ability to organize fashion shows and handle legal issues
- Familiar with tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- To qualify for this position, the individual must have a passionate eye for fashion, including the latest seasons trends and styles, love to shop and have superb communication skills to assist clients.
- The individual must be able to think on her feet and be able to handle difficult situations. Being professional and sensitive to individuals feelings and preferences are a must with this position.