EVOLV CLOTHING CO PVT LTD has close to 4 decades of commitment to apparel design, manufacturing and fashion retail. Founded in 1975 by Mr. Ravee Malhotra, the organization is currently headed by Atul Malhotra – Managing Director.
A specialized manufacturer of value-added apparel, the Evolv Group has state-of-the-art facilities adhering to social compliance norms and audited by reputed international agencies.
With an annual turnover of US$ 20.00 million and an annual production capacity of 1.5 million garments, EVOLV caters to well-known European and American brands.
To support the Merchandising team in streamlining processes and coordinating between designers, sampling, purchase and production teams to ensure the planning of every drop is delivered and executed with the best quality standard in the given timeline.
1.Proto execution once sketches are handed over by design team
2. Final merchandise plan with team
3. To maintain and manage strict TNA for all drops
4. To make Techpacks + BOM for all approved styles
5. Record and collect details for costing of every style
6. Order consolidation for fabrics + trims with Purchase Dept. + follow up
7. Production of collections on time in coordination with production unit
8. Coordination with outside vendors for jobworks, printing, emb. Etc
9. Coordinate with Warehouse for merchandise and allocation of merchandise
to various sales points
10. Coordinate with in-house photographer/stylist to make sure the required styles in every collection is available for shoot Should be able to work in a team environment and handle independent responsibilities
1. At least 1 to 2 yrs of experience in merchandising
2. Must be willing to take up a versatile and challenging role
3. Must be open to learn latest developements
4.Immediate joiners are preferred
5. Female candidates are preferred
6.Should be able to work in a team environment and handle independent responsibilities