Exhibitions And Events Manager
GetNatty has advanced from being a purely online marketplace, to an all-encompassing omnichannel ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain. Our businesses include B2C fashion Marketplace, Multi city Exhibitions, In-Store retailing, Cataloguing, E-POS & Inventory Management, & Trend forecasting. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform. The company aims to help fashion designers and businesses in India to increase their global reach through e-commerce and provides them with a platform to grow their businesses and build scale.
We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best talent to join us. If you have the passion and ambition, let’s build the next big thing together! Exhibitions and events are a key vertical in our business to engage our customers and give our designers an opportunity to enter newer business and grow their sales.
So far we have done over 50+ exhibitions and we are looking to triple this number in the coming months and conduct exhibitions both in India and Internationally. We are looking to hire a tremendously bright and hard working person who believes in making things happen and not take no for an answer. Someone who is a go-getter and can figure out creative solutions to problems on the go. Someone with an experience in similar industry and in a similar role and wants to contribute towards the vision of our company as well as uplift their career and be a part of something meaningful that we can all be proud of one day.
- Primarily you need to Ideate and manage the entire events and exhibitions division of GetNatty end to end from conceptualising, planning, strategy and execution
- Finding and curating the right exhibitions and negotiate deals with the organizers
- Finding the right designers and selling stall space, collecting payments, creating the layout and executing the show
- Provide after event service to designers post the show to ensure their payouts are disbursed on time and customer orders from the exhibitions are fulfilled
- Event promotions and creative ideas to engage the crowd
- Billing and client servicing
- Managing vendors and logistics
- Sponsorships and event partnerships
- Co-ordinate with internal divisions and cross-functional teams to execute the exhibitions effectively
- Support the implementation & evaluation of ATL and BTL activities
- Evaluate the success of all initiatives and maintain monthly reports
- Monitor competitor’s media & offline event programs
- Work collaboratively with internal team across GetNatty to ensure all marketing collateral is created in time for every activity
We are looking for someone who:
- Is ready to be part of something new and revolutionary
- Thinks on his/her feet, and is a creative problem solver
- Is open to learning new things and extremely proactive
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Is detail oriented, organized, multi-tasker capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining creativity and a can-do attitude
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in multicultural environment
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Fluent in English
- Prior experience in managing offline events/trade shows/PR
- Prior experience in e-commerce would be a plus
- The role requires frequent travel, so if you are not okay with it please don't apply.
There will be lots of opportunities and potential for you to take up senior and leadership roles in the future, so only apply if you are able to have a long-term view of working with us for at least the next 3-5 years. We promise you that your efforts and time will be worth 100 times more as compared to any other company and that this will be the most enriching experience for you in terms of knowledge and experience and a journey that you will forever cherish in your lifetime.