Established in 1995, Girdhars International has a long and proud history and heritage as the ultimate supplier of the finest quality candles at unmatchable prices in the country. We proudly introduce ourselves as the pioneers in India in manufacturing and exporting the widest array of highest quality premium candles to the majority of retail and high-end boutique fragrance stores in the United States of America and the European Union. Though our original efforts in the former years revolved around perfecting and mastering the art of creating pillar candles, over the past 23 years, our vision and efforts have evolved enabling us to craft the best selection of jars, votives, taper and decor candles.
With 5 manufacturing facilities in the heart of New Delhi, the capital of India and an adroit team of 350 members who share our strong passion for creating the finest candles, we are privileged to be capable of molding and packing more than 60,000 breathtaking candles each day. With the help of our strong ties with the finest fragrance houses across the globe and leading metal, woods and glass factories in the country, we are able to offer the most expansive collection of innovative candle designs and finishes.
Customer satisfaction is our greatest priority and it is our hope that each of the brands working with us are wowed by the products which we craft for them. We also take safety seriously and endeavor to adhere to all strict international regulations. Each product in our production facilities undergoes careful monitoring and must pass a rigorous series of tests and supervision to meet our high standards.
Roles and responsibilitiesÂ The roles and responsibilities of this position will be described separately in given below:-
- Should work on online platforms like Amazon, Flipkart , Nayka, Myntra, Snapdeal, company's website etc.
- Develop and execute e-commerce roadmaps in alignment with brand strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop and execute all online merchandising strategies.
- Achieve/exceed all key sales measure and target for the national account.
- Create defined customer sets and identifying the appropriate campaigns to grow revenues and increase sales and ensuring Company's online sales goals and profitability
- Identify and follow up of online sales enquires as well as opportunities.
- Administrative duties including handling all customer related engagement in relation to delivery or product issue, special orders, online sales invoices and complaints etc.
- Provide support to customer for building and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide weekly reports on campaign performance including engagement, revenue generation etc.,
- Prepare Invoices, should do payment follow-up with E-commerce portal.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Candidate profileWe are looking for E-commerce Executive, with experience of 3 - 8 years, based in West Delhi.